Ty's Mancation 2013 Recap-Day 4

Nashville to Home

Not much to report on this day.  I hung out with Jean in the morning, keeping an eye on the radar and weather patterns.  At around 2 pm, it looked like I might be able to make it all the way home without getting rained on.  So I bolted. Somehow I did make it home in the dry.  Although at times it looked like I had just missed a thunderstorm as the road would be wet and the air heavy with moisture.

I rode to Decatur, stopped for gas and headed for home.  I pulled up to the house at 6:30pm, glad to be home, but disappointed that things didn't go as planned.

Comments

Becky Bean said…
Aw man!!! Sounds like you're gonna need to make another go of it! I'm sorry it didn't pan out but so glad you made it back safely. Good call.

Popular posts from this blog

New Addition

Am I in a circus, or what?

Age and Experience