I thought for a while I was going to have to pay to have pictures.
Thanks for posting. Milla is a cutie! Angela you don't look like you just gave birth. You will have to give me a lesson! I am so happy that everything went well. Now if I could just get down there to kiss on her!! love you guys!!
Sorry this is so late . . . but congratulations on yet another incredibly beautiful baby! (You two sure know how to make 'em!) I hope all is well with everybody. Thank you for being such wonderful parents to these three sweet angels.
what a beauty! I have to admit, I don't think I even knew you were pregnant... shame on me! Imagine my surprise!!! And I love her name as well (I'm a big fan of unique names). Sometimes we call Eisley "Izzy" and I think of you guys. I hope having three is going well for you; we certainly have our days!
Nashville to Home Not much to report on this day. I hung out with Jean in the morning, keeping an eye on the radar and weather patterns. At around 2 pm, it looked like I might be able to make it all the way home without getting rained on. So I bolted. Somehow I did make it home in the dry. Although at times it looked like I had just missed a thunderstorm as the road would be wet and the air heavy with moisture. I rode to Decatur, stopped for gas and headed for home. I pulled up to the house at 6:30pm, glad to be home, but disappointed that things didn't go as planned.
Ya know how families tend to have a theme when its time to take the annual family picture? Don't know what I'm talking about? Picture Mom, Dad, and all eight kids dressed in faux cowboy shirts with those mother of pearl buttons, blue jeans, and cowboy boots and to top it off, they are all sporting home-made denim vests and cowboy hats. Everybody from teen-age Billy right down to the still-in-diapers toddler all dressed exactly alike. The family is neatly arranged on bales of hay with a cheap looking barn back drop. Get the picture? Anyway, I think I found a family photo that takes the cake...and no, this is not us or anybody I know...its from the internets, so feel free to laugh AT them!
Comments
Thanks for posting. Milla is a cutie! Angela you don't look like you just gave birth. You will have to give me a lesson! I am so happy that everything went well. Now if I could just get down there to kiss on her!! love you guys!!
Thank you for being such wonderful parents to these three sweet angels.
I hope having three is going well for you; we certainly have our days!