I think I need one of these robots.

Check this out... http://www.qwerf.com/?p=270

They are controlled via Wifi. You can basically be anywhere in the world and control the robot that is back home via the internets (tubes that transport stuff). I'm thinking I could use the thing like a babysitter. I just need a mobile device that is capable of showing video and running apps, something like, say, an Apple iPod Touch (hint, hint Angela!). Then I could terrorize the kids while Mom and Dad are out catching dinner and a movie! Muhwaahahaha!!

Comments

Becky Bean said…
Dear Ty,

I love you even when you're being dorky. :)

Sincerely,
Your little sister

p.s.--that robot is dang cool, and I'll be looking into it as a form of babysitting once our baby arrives.
chauzer said…
i watched the robot video. that was really cool. i could use it for my spy club if i had it. :/

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in a circus, or what?

New Addition

Age and Experience