TAG!! You're it!



So Kimberly photo tagged me.  http://reedingrainbow.blogspot.com/  I'm not really sure if I'm going to do this correctly or not...but I'll give it a shot.


The above photo is of non other than 2006 MotoGP WORLD CHAMPION Nicky Hayden.

It was taken two days before the MotoGP race held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in September of last year.  We had just arrived at the track after driving all morning from Nashville.  Some of the riders were doing a little 'Meet 'n Greet' and Nicky was one of the last ones to get up on stage.  Look closely and you'll notice a crutch.  Nicky had hurt his foot competing in the Super Moto races at X-Games a few weeks prior and still couldn't put much weight on the broken foot.  Despite the injury, young Nicky Hayden did race at Indy that weekend and actually finished on the podium.  Due to the remnants from a hurricane that was sweeping across Indiana the race was held in some of the most treacherous conditions the riders had ever raced in.  It was truly a sight to behold.



  

Comments

The Reeds said…
I knew I tagged you for a reason!! Thanks for playing along. hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see what he has in store for this season!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Addition

Am I in a circus, or what?

Age and Experience