Family Photos

Ya know how families tend to have a theme when its time to take the annual family picture? Don't know what I'm talking about? Picture Mom, Dad, and all eight kids dressed in faux cowboy shirts with those mother of pearl buttons, blue jeans, and cowboy boots and to top it off, they are all sporting home-made denim vests and cowboy hats. Everybody from teen-age Billy right down to the still-in-diapers toddler all dressed exactly alike. The family is neatly arranged on bales of hay with a cheap looking barn back drop. Get the picture? Anyway, I think I found a family photo that takes the cake...and no, this is not us or anybody I know...its from the internets, so feel free to laugh AT them!


Comments

Becky Bean said…
Yeah, yeah. You came accross this picture when you googled, "How to take a Pooh-themed Family picture." And you know it. Which one of you was going to be Piglet?

Also, the guy on all fours looks like Kevin from the office. Hehe.
The Reeds said…
The guy on all fours does look like Kevin and he also looks like he is the one that convinced his wife to go with the Pooh theme.

TTFN
Stewart Family said…
I can't wait to get your Pooh Christmas card this year!
meagan said…
It's official, I'm a blog stalker, I found your blog from the Stewarts, whose I found from the Johnsons. Congrats on beautiful little Milla and Izzy's bike skills and I'm sure a lot of other cool things that have happened since we left good ole MS. You can check out our blog via the path I got to yours, (you know only backwards). We will have to stop in and say hi in July before we move to Delaware.
Kate said…
I just peed a little.

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in a circus, or what?

New Addition

Age and Experience