"The time has come" the walrus said. . .

"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
(My father used to recite this. . .taken from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, 1872)


I'm almost ready, people!  In less than 72 hours, I will be boarding Korean Airlines for a trip to the "Land of the Morning Calm".  With a few necessary items and my awesome sister, we are stoked for adventure and plan on taking tons of pictures to capture the moments.  I apologize ahead of time, for those of you that don't want to read about our trip, but I plan on blogging quite a bit and keeping my family and few friends updated.

Will I miss my family?  Of course!
Am I gonna try crazy foods?  Of course!
Am I gonna look like a fool using chopsticks?  Of course!
Am I gonna shop?  Of course!
Will I get lost?  Of course!
Am I gonna try and cross the North Korean border?  NO WAY! (for those of you that haven't been keeping up with the news lately, check out Pres. Carter's last visit to North Korea a few days ago)

I'm outta here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Addition

Am I in a circus, or what?

Age and Experience